The Rolex Paris Masters draw is out, and Rafael Nadal has a bye in the first round. He will play the winner of the match between Roberto Bautista Agut and Tommy Paul in the second round.
Our champ is joined by sixth seed Novak Djokovic in the bottom half of the draw, with top seed Carlos Alcaraz projected to face off against fourth seed Daniil Medvedev in the other semifinal.
Rafa has advanced to at least the quarter-finals of the tournament in his eight previous appearances. He has tallied a 22-6 record at the event.
Rafa’s potential route to the final:
- 1st round: Bye
- 2nd round: Roberto Bautista Agut and Tommy Paul
- 3rd round: Pablo Carreno Busta
- Quarter-final: Stefanos Tsitsipas
- Semi-final: Novak Djokovic
- Final: Carlos Alcaraz
- Carlos Alcaraz vs Andrey Rublev
- Daniil Medvedev vs Felix Auger-Aliassime
- Novak Djokovic vs Casper Ruud
- Stefanos Tsitsipas vs Rafael Nadal
Our champ has never won the tournament in the French capital, but will be hoping to build some momentum ahead of the ATP Finals in London.
GOOD LUCK & VAMOS RAFA!