The draw for the Mexican Open has been released and Rafael Nadal will face countryman Pablo Andujar in the opening round.
Rafa’s potential route to the final:
- 1st round: Pablo Andujar
- 2nd round: Alex de Minaur
- Quarter-final: Dusan Lajovic
- Semi-final: Stan Wawrinka
- Final: Alexander Zverev
- Rafael Nadal vs. Dusan Lajovic
- Stan Wawrinka vs. Grigor Dimitrov
- Nick Kyrgios vs. Felix Auger-Aliassime
- John Isner vs. Alexander Zverev
Rafa’s last match was on January 29, against Dominic Thiem in the quarterfinal of the Australian Open.
Our champ owns a 15-2 record in Acapulco, reaching the final or lifting the trophy in three of his four appearances. He is trying to win a tour-level title for the 17th consecutive year.
The 500-level tournament is played on outdoor hard courts.
GOOD LUCK & VAMOS RAFA!