The Monte Carlo Rolex Masters draw is out, and thus begins the European clay season. Top seed and 10-time champion Rafael Nadal has a bye in the first round and will face the winner of the match between Aljaz Bedene or a qualifier.
He could face Adrian Mannarino in the third round, prior to a quarter-final against Dominic Thiem or Novak Djokovic.
Rafa’s potential route to the final:
- 1st round: Bye
- 2nd round: Aljaz Bedene
- 3rd round: Adrian Mannarino or Karen Khachanov
- Quarter-final: Dominic Thiem or Novak Djokovic
- Semi-final: Grigor Dimitrov or David Goffin
- Final: Marin Cilic or Alexander Zverev
- Rafael Nadal vs Dominic Thiem
- Grigor Dimitrov vs David Goffin
- Alexander Zverev vs Lucas Pouille
- Pablo Carreno Busta vs Marin Cilic
View Singles Draw
Rafa has won Monte Carlo Masters ten times including an Open-Era record of eight consecutive titles between 2005-2012. Last year he became the first man in the Open Era to win a single tournament 10 times.
Following his tenth title in Monte Carlo last season, our champ went on to win in Barcelona, Madrid, and Paris.
GOOD LUCK & VAMOS RAFA!