The Wimbledon draw is out. Rafael Nadal will play his first competitive match on grass in two years against Australian John Millman. Gilles Muller and Ivo Karlovic are potential fourth-round opponents for our champ, who previously reached the Last 16 in 2014.
Rafa’s potential path (by seeding) to the final:
- 1st round: John Millman
- 2nd round: Donald Young or Denis Istomin
- 3rd round: Karen Khachanov
- 4th round: Gilles Muller or Ivo Karlovic
- Quarter-final: Marin Cilic
- Semi-final: Andy Murray
- Final: Novak Djokovic or Roger Federer
Potential Wimbledon 2017 quarter-final draw (if top seeds win through):
- Andy Murray vs Stan Wawrinka
- Rafael Nadal vs Marin Cilic
- Milos Raonic vs Roger Federer
- Dominic Thiem vs Novak Djokovic
As you can see, Rafa doesn’t have an easy draw, but it could have been much worse.
GOOD LUCK & VAMOS RAFA!