The Indian Wells draw was performed today.
Three-time champion (2007, 2009, 2013) Rafael Nadal returns to Indian Wells as the No. 5 seed with a 48-8 record in the desert. After a first round bye, Rafa will face either the winner of a match between Guillermo Garcia-Lopez and Guido Pella.
If the draw holds to quarterfinals, we would have:
- Andy Murray vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- Stan Wawrinka vs Dominic Thiem
- Marin Cilic vs Kei Nishikori
- Rafael Nadal vs Novak Djokovic
Rafa’s potential route to the final:
- 1st round: Bye
- 2nd round: Guillermo Garcia-Lopez or Guido Pella
- 3rd round: Fernando Verdasco
- 4th round: Roger Federer
- Quarter-final: Novak Djokovic
- Semi-final: Kei Nishikori
- Final: Andy Murray
GOOD LUCK & VAMOS RAFA!