Thirteen-time champion Rafael Nadal, 20-time Grand Slam winner Roger Federer and world number one Novak Djokovic were placed in the same half of the French Open draw on Thursday.
Rafa, who starts against Australian Alexei Popyrin, could face Italian prospect Jannik Sinner, the 18th seed, in the fourth round a year after beating him in the quarter-finals.
In the other half of the draw, two-time runner-up Dominic Thiem’s path leads to a potential quarterfinal clash with German sixth seed Alexander Zverev.
-  Novak Djokovic v  Roger Federer
-  Rafael Nadal v  Andrey Rublev
-  Alexander Zverev v  Dominic Thiem
-  Stefanos Tsitsipas v  Daniil Medvedev
Rafa’s potential route to the final:
- Round 1: Alexei Popyrin
- Round 2: Richard Gasquet
- Round 3: Lorenzo Sonego
- Round 4: Gael Monfils
- Quarter-final: Andrey Rublev
- Semi-final: Novak Djokovic
- Final: Daniil Medvedev, Stefanos Tsitsipas, Alexander Zverev or Dominic Thiem
GOOF LUCK & VAMOS RAFA!