The Monte Carlo Rolex Masters draw is out, and thus begins the European clay season.
11-time champion Rafael Nadal will start his bid for a 12th Monte-Carlo crown against Adrian Mannarino or a qualifier in the second round. If the seeds hold his potential quarter-final opponent would be No 6-seeded Andrey Rublev and his semi-final foe would be second-seeded Daniil Medvedev.
Rafa’s potential route to the final:
- 1st round: bye
- 2nd round: Adrian Mannarino
- 3rd round: Grigor Dimitrov
- Quarter-final: Andrey Rublev
- Semi-final: Danill Medvedev
- Final: Novak Djokovic
If the men play to seed the quarter-final line up will be:
- Novak Djokovic vs Alexander Zverev
- Stefanos Tsitsipas vs Matteo Berettini
- Andrey Rublev vs Rafael Nadal
- Diego Schwartzman vs Danill Medvedev
GOOD LUCK & VAMOS RAFA!
Source: ATP World Tour