The Rolex Paris Masters draw is out.
Newlywed Rafael Nadal makes his return to main draw action for the first time since defeating Daniil Medvedev in the US Open final. He will be attempting to win a record-extending 36th Masters 1000 title and his first in Paris.
Our champ is joined by third seed Roger Federer in the bottom half of the draw, with top seed Novak Djokovic projected to face off against fourth seed Daniil Medvedev in the other semifinal.
Should Rafa and Roger come through their respective sections of the draw, it would be the 41st match between them.
Rafa’s potential route to the final:
- 1st round: Bye
- 2nd round: Adrian Mannarino
- 3rd round: Stan Wawrinka
- Quarter-final: Karen Khachanov or Matteo Berrettini
- Semi-final: Roger Federer
- Final: Novak Djokovic or Daniil Medvedev
- Novak Djokovic vs Stefanos Tsitsipas
- Daniil Medvedev vs Dominic Thiem
- Alexander Zverev vs Roger Federer
- Karen Khachanov vs Rafael Nadal
Our champ has never won the tournament in the French capital, but will be hoping to build some momentum ahead of next month’s ATP Finals in London.
GOOD LUCK & VAMOS RAFA!