- Nadal Talks Down Health Questions, Looks Ahead To Miami (via ATP World Tour)
… “Forget about the back. I don’t want to talk about the back anymore because my back is fine. The bad feelings were with my forehand and backhand,” he said, smiling in his post-match press conference.
- Dolgopolov Stuns Nadal, Fognini Saves 2 M.P. (via ATP World Tour)
… “But at the end, when you are on the limit, this thing happen. You can lose. I lost today. Congratulate him. He played I think better than me. That’s it. Life continues. Gonna keep working hard to try to be ready for Miami.”
…“I played bad,” Nadal said. “That’s all. I’m disappointed with the way I played. But that happens sometimes.” “I never found a good feeling when I was on court competing this year,” said Nadal, who needed three sets to beat No. 50 Radek Stepanek in his opening match. “I’m upset for that because I love this event. That’s fine. It’s impossible to be, every single week, in the last round of the tournament. I did for the first three tournaments of the year that I played. Today was an accident. I lost.”
- Nadal, eliminado por Dolgopolov en Indian Wells (via ABC.es)
… El balear, que pierde además 955 puntos porque defendía el título, cae ante el imprevisible Dolgopolov por 6-3, 3-6 y 7-6 (5).
- Indian Wells: Dolgopolov d. Nadal (via tennis.com)
- BNP Paribas Open: Federer, Sharapova, Nadal and Top Stars Guess on Baby Photos
- The three-time champion’s 23-match winning streak in North America came under threat as he met Alexander Dolgopolov in the third round – Nadal Interview (ATP Indian Wells 3R)
- Highlights of Rafa v Dolgopolov
- Rafael Nadal amazing passing vs Dolgopolov Indian Wells
- Rafael Nadal 2014 Indian Wells Practice
- Nadal greets fans in Indian Wells
still CLAY COURT KING, RAFA ! go ! go ! go !
Rafa always dies his best and never makes excuses. Some who say he does are very wrong. You are a true gentleman, Rafa.
No importa Rafa!! ahora tenes mas tiempo para prepararte para Miami!!