- Highlighting Rafael Nadal’s Biggest Threats at 2013 Madrid Open – via bleacherreport.com
“With the 2013 French Open drawing closer, clay-court superstar Rafael Nadal looks like the favorite to win this week’s Madrid Open. But a stacked field of competitors could spell an earlier-than-expected exit for the 11-time Grand Slam champion.”
- Madrid Open: Rafael Nadal’s pre-tournament presser transcript
- Rafa Nadal tipped to win Madrid Open as Andy Murray returns to action – via skysports.com
“Nadal’s comeback has surprised everyone by how great it has been. His fighting spirit was never in doubt but, since his return, he’s played six events, won four and lost in a great final to Djokovic at Monte Carlo. He’s my number one pick for the French Open, ahead of Novak.”
- Rafael Nadal: A Look Back at His 2009 French Open Loss to Robin Soderling – via bleacherreport.com
“Less than three weeks later, Nadal pulled out of Wimbledon, citing tendonitis in his knees. He said the pain worsened in his Madrid final loss to Federer before the French Open.”
- Two-time champion Rafael Nadal previews his Mutua Madrid Open campaign: Madrid 2013 Monday Preview Interview Nadal.
- The ATP’s Big Four of Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer, Andy Murray and Rafael Nadal reunite in Madrid and weigh in on their dominance: Federer, Nadal, Djokovic, Murray On Big Four Dominance.