The post Wimbledon rankings are up.
Rafael Nadal has reached a new low. The 22-times grand slam champion has missed much of the season with an injury and that has seen him drop to world no. 140 this week.
Carlos Alcaraz retained the world No. 1 position in the latest ATP rankings released on Monday July 17th after beating Novak Djokovic in the 2023 Wimbledon final.
With no points being handed out for Wimbledon last year, other players mostly increased their cumulative ranking points but there was no change in this week’s top 10.
ATP Rankings Top 10
1. Carlos Alcaraz (Spain) 9,675 points
2. Novak Djokovic (Serbia) 8,795
3. Daniil Medvedev (Russia) 6,520
4. Casper Ruud (Norway) 5,005
5. Stefanos Tsitsipas (Greece) 4,850
6. Holger Rune (Denmark) 4,825
7. Andrey Rublev (Russia) 4,525
8. Jannik Sinner (Italy) 3,975
9. Taylor Fritz (United States) 3,310
10. Frances Tiafoe (United States) 3,130
Our champ will miss the Toronto and Cincinatti events, the traditional warm-ups for the US Open, as he continues his recovery.
We wish Rafa a swift recovery and look forward to seeing him back on the court, showcasing his exceptional talent and passion for the sport. VAMOS RAFA!