The Rolex Paris Masters draw is out.
Rafael Nadal makes his return to main draw action for the first time since defeating Novak Djokovic in the French Open final. He will be attempting to tie Djokovic’s record haul of 36 ATP Masters 1000 titles with a championship run in the French capital.
The 20-time Grand Slam champion will open his campaign against Filip Krajinovic or Feliciano Lopez in the second round.
He will attempt to claim his 1000th tour-level victory in his opening match of the tournament (999-201).
Rafa’s potential route to the final:
- 1st round: Bye
- 2nd round: Filip Krajinovic or Feliciano Lopez
- 3rd round: Borna Coric
- Quarter-final: David Goffin
- Semi-final: Alexander Zverev
- Final: Stefanos Tsistispas
- Rafael Nadal vs David Goffin
- Alexander Zverev vs Andrey Rublev
- Diego Schwartzman vs Daniil Medvedev
- Matteo Berrettini vs Stefanos Tsitsipas
Our champ has never won the tournament in the French capital, but will be hoping to build some momentum ahead of the ATP Finals in London.
GOOD LUCK & VAMOS RAFA!