Rafael Nadal remains top of the ATP Tour world rankings with the 32-year-old, 17-time Grand Slam winner enjoying a comfortable margin over his eternal rival, Switzerland’s Roger Federer.
Serbia’s Novak Djokovic is in 10th position, after turning around from a long slump as a swathe of American tournaments swing into view ahead of the US Open starting late August.
1. Rafael Nadal (ESP) 9 310
2. Roger Federer (SUI) 7 080
3. Alexander Zverev (GER) 5 665
4. Juan Martin Del Potro (ARG) 5 395
5. Kevin Anderson (RSA) 4 655
6. Grigor Dimitrov (BUL) 4 610
7. Marin Cilic (CRO) 3 905
8. Dominic Thiem (AUT) 3 665
9. John Isner (USA) 3 490
10. Novak Djokovic (SRB) 3 355
In the newest ATP Race To London standings, Rafa is still #1 with 5,760 points.
Our champ is next scheduled to play at the Rogers Cup (6-12 August) where he is three-time champion. Tournament director Karl Hale confirmed that Rafa will play his first match in Toronto on Wednesday night (August 8).
Sources: ATP World Tour, AFP