- Nadal Stays Perfect Against Dimitrov (via ATP World Tour)
“It was a positive match,” said Nadal. “I won against a tough player, coming back from a break down in the third. That’s important for my confidence.”
Prior to Wednesday match’s in Basel against Rafael Nadal, Dimitrov, who is 0-6 lifetime against the Spanish clay-court king, decided to either poke some fun at Nadal or maybe channel some of his greatness by meticulously placing his water bottles ever-so-perfectly just like Nadal does in one of the 19 tennis tics we’ve identified in him.
- Only Watch (via Richard Mille)
For the 8th edition of the Only Watch auction, Richard Mille and Rafael Nadal are partnering up once again to donate the RM 27-02 tourbillon prototype. This unique piece has accompanied “Rafa” to all the biggest Grand Slam tournaments, from the French and US Opens all the way to Wimbledon. Proceeds from the auction will be donated to research against Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
The RM 27-02 prototype will be accompanied by the outfit Rafael Nadal wore at the US Open, signed by the tennis champion himself.
- Nadal/Lopez Off To Winning Start in Basel (via ATP World Tour)
Teaming up for the first time since reaching the quarter-finals of the Aegon Championships in London in June, Rafael Nadal and Marc Lopezscored a 6-1, 4-6, 10-5 win over the first-time pairing of Borna Coric andViktor Troicki at the Swiss Indoors Basel.
- 2015 Swiss Indoors Basel – Wednesday Highlights feat. Nadal & Wawrinka (via TennisTV)
- Rafa Nadal: «Trabajo más duro que antes» (via Blick Sport)
- Swiss Indoors Basel: On-Court Interview With Rafael Nadal (via Extreme Tennis)
- Emirates ATP Race To London Update 26 October 2015 (via ATP World Tour)