The China Open draw is out, and Rafael Nadal is the third seed.
He’ll face Chinese wildcard Di Wu, who is ranked 224 in the world, in the first round. If he wins that match, he will play the winner of Vasek Pospisil and Victor Estrella Burgos.
Novak Djokovic is no.1 seed, and Rafa can’t meet him before the finals.
Rafa’s potential route to the final:
- 1st round: Di Wu
- 2nd round: Vasek Pospisil
- Quarter-final: Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- Semi-final: Tomas Berdych
- Final: Novak Djokovic
- Novak Djokovic vs John Isner
- David Ferrer vs Milos Raonic
- Jo-Wilfried Tsonga vs Rafael Nadal
- David Goffin vs Tomas Berdych
Rafa won this hard-court tournament, part of the ATP Tour’s late-season Asian swing, as a teenager in 2005 and reached the final in 2013.
GOOD LUCK & VAMOS RAFA!