- Nadal/Monaco Continue Winning Ways (via ATP World Tour)
The Spanish/Argentine duo proved too much for the Czech team of Frantisek Cermak andJiri Vesely on Tuesday in Buenos Aires, defeating the No. 4 seeds 4-6, 7-5, 10-7 in 90 minutes. Nadal and Monaco took advantage of all three of their break opportunities in the match.
“I’m not in his shoes, so I can’t really say how he feels,” Djokovic said on Tuesday after winning his opening match at the Dubai Classic. “I know one thing – that he’s a great competitor. He’s been struggling with injuries throughout his career, it’s obvious. He had couple big injuries that kept him away from the tour for six months-plus. If he’s going to play as well as he did in previous years now in the clay court season or hard court, we don’t know. Obviously he didn’t play at the level that is recognizable for him in Australia (quarter-final loss to Tomas Berdych). His standard of was lower.”
- Buenos Aires busca a Nadal (via Tennis Topic)
“Rafa encara la cita en Buenos Aires con mucha ilusión, intentando arreglar la desilusión de Río de Janeiro y sabiendo que si lo hace bien en este torneo le puede dar mucha confianza de cara a los siguientes”, revela Roig. Nadal se aferra a su tierra, la batida, para volver a ser Nadal.
- Rafael Nadal’s Cover Photo Shoot for Haute Time Magazine
- Argentina Open – Rafael Nadal’s on court interview – in Spanish (via tycsports.com)
- Rafael Nadal practices in Buenos Aires
- Comienza la experiencia #MovistarFanNadal (via Vive Telefonica)
- Argentina Open: Nadal/Monaco vs. Cermak/Vesely Tie Break