- Rafael Nadal’s Play at Roland Garros Will Translate to Grass at Wimbledon – via bleacherreport.com
A two-time Wimbledon champion, Nadal has reached the final at the All England Club five times since 2006. That’s more times than he’s reached the Australian Open and U.S. Open finals combined… Nadal will always be the King of Clay, but don’t think for a second that he’ll be out of his element on the grass at his second-best Slam this summer.
- Nadal likely seeded fifth at Wimbledon with possible blockbuster quarterfinal – via tennis.si.com
Ferrer’s Paris success combined with Nadal’s early exit last year at Wimbledon quash Nadal’s chances for a top-four seed (well, that and the fact that he missed seven months) unless he gets a discretionary bump. With Nadal seeded fifth, he has the same chance of being drawn against Djokovic, Murray or Federer as he would Ferrer, who has made it past the fourth round at Wimbledon only once.
- Andy Murray has no fear of meeting Rafael Nadal in Wimbledon last eight – via guardian.co.uk
“I’d sign up to be in the quarter-finals against Rafa tomorrow if someone offered me that. You could say if I get through that match then the semi-final might not be as tough, but if you want to win the biggest tournaments you have to beat the best players in the world. It doesn’t really matter where they are in the draw.”
- How the Roger Federer-Rafael Nadal Rivalry at Wimbledon Shaped Their Careers – via bleacherreport.com
- What is Rafael Nadal’s favourite place at Wimbledon? Watch here.
- Roland Garros Final: Ball boys jump on Rafael Nadal