The Australian Open Draw is out.
Rafael Nadal, the 2009 champion, will play in the first round against 83rd-ranked Victor Estrella Burgos of the Dominican Republic.
In the second round he could face Nicolas Jarry or Leonardo Mayer.
If all goes well for our champion, he could face Damir Dzumhur in the third round and in the quarter-finals he could be seen battling with Marin Cilic.
After that, the semis is a likely duel with Grigor Dimitrov before a final battle between Rafa and Roger Federer could not be ruled out, if all goes well for these two players.
- Rafael Nadal vs Marin Cilic
- Grigor Dimitrov vs Jack Sock
- Dominic Thiem vs Alexander Zverev
- David Goffin vs Roger Federer
Rafa’s potential route to the final:
- 1st round: Victor Estrella Burgos
- 2nd round: Nicolas Jarry and Leonardo Mayer
- 3rd round: Damir Dzumhur
- Last 16: John Isner
- Quarter-final: Marin Cilic
- Semi-final: Grigor Dimitrov or Jack Sock
- Final: Roger Federer
Rafa is bidding to clinch a 17th grand slam title of his career and his second in Melbourne.
All the best of luck in the world to you, Rafa! VAMOS!