- Rafa Bullish In Paris (via ATP World Tour)
- Nadal Saves Match Point to Beat Back Anderson (via Tennis Now)
- A word from the players… (via BNP Paribas Masters)
Rafael Nadal, after defeating Kevin Anderson (4-6, 7-6, 6-2): It was a tough match for me today (Thursday). I made a lot of unforced errors in the first set. I played better in the second set, but it was really hard to read his serve. I tried to make the most of every opportunity on his serve. This was a good win that will give me confidence for the next match. I’m happy tonight to be in the quarter-finals again at the BNP Paribas Masters.
On his upcoming opponent Stanislas Wawrinka: He’s been having an unbelievable season. He had another great match tonight against Viktor Troicki. I’m going to have to give it my all to beat him.
- Federer and Nadal continue to do things in their own way (via Wimbledon)
It’s no secret that Nadal has struggled with his game and his confidence this season, but you might not have guessed it from the way he played against Federer. Suddenly, his forehand had its heavy kick back. Suddenly, he was playing near the baseline instead of 10 feet behind it. Suddenly, he was hitting his backhand with flat pace rather than a safe slice or loop. Suddenly, he was sprinting toward the net to finish a rally when he had the advantage. Suddenly, he was hitting his targets on his serve, especially the one into the body. Twenty-three wins over Federer have taught Nadal exactly what he needs to do to beat him, and that he has no choice but to take his chances when he has them.
- Rafa saves match point in win over Anderson
- BNPPM 2015 : jeudi 5 novembre (via BNP Paribas Masters)
- Le Tunnel Infernal! (via Corinne Dubreuil)