- Big Four Mean Big Drama For Indian Wells Draw (via ATP World Tour)
Buenos Aires champion Nadal will be back on the California hard courts after losing in last year’s third round. He is slated to face No. 5 seed Milos Raonic in the quarter-finals.
The 2015 BNP Paribas Open draw is out and Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal could meet for the first time in over a year in the semifinals. Federer, a four-time champion in the desert, and Nadal, a three-time champion, were drawn into the the bottom half of the bracket. Defending champion and No. 1 Novak Djokovic drew No. 4 Andy Murray in the top half.
- INFOGRAPHIC: Discover Indian Wells (via tennis.com)
- Toni Nadal: “¿Si volverá Rafa a ser el mejor? Messi dejó de serlo y se ha recuperado” (via El Confidencial)
- Top Five Indian Wells Matches Of The Past Five Years – Top 2 (via ATP World Tour)
In the last match of a late-finishing day session, Nadal edged the in-form Gulbis 7-5 in the third set after two hours and 33 minutes. Both players fired away from the baseline from start to finish, engaging in bruising, heart-pounding rallies that had tournament owner and tennis enthusiast Larry Ellison in awe.
”If he wins the French Open a few more times and I don’t win any more, then clearly he can catch me very quickly.”
- Davis Cup Aftermath; Indian Wells Anticipation (via ATP World Tour)
- Nestlé y la Fundación Rafa Nadal promueven hábitos de vida saludables (via revistatenisgrandslam.es)
PHOTOS: Nadal practices in Indian Wells