- Nadal Makes Quick Work Of Dimitrov For Ninth Rome Final Berth (via ATP World Tour)
“I think I started the match in a perfect way, in the second set he made more mistakes than usual,” reflected Nadal. “But, talking about myself, I played a solid match and was very good with my backhand. Yesterday I played a great match and today was a good confirmation that I play better, that the forehand starts to fly again, the top spins as well. A lot of positive things.”
“Lo positivo es que he vuelto a tener la sensación de competitividad, de luchar, de pelear, de sentirme bien conmigo mismo en la pista, mentalmente, sufriendo cuando había que sufrir, aceptando las adversidades. Desde la pelea y el sufrimiento se ha llegado a un buen nivel de tenis”.
- Nadal-Djokovic, By the Numbers, Episode 41 (via Tennis Now)
13-3: Nadal’s record against Djokovic on clay. The Spaniard has taken four of the last five, while the pair have split the last two. 311-23: Nadal’s record on clay, which includes 44 titles and a 51-match winning streak in clay-court semifinals. 138-39: Djokovic’s record on clay, which includes 8 titles.
- Nadal, Djokovic to meet in Rome Masters final (via tennis.com)
“Today was a good confirmation that I really played better. … A lot of positive things,” Nadal said. “Djokovic is playing great and it’s going to be a really tough match.”
- Audio – Rafael Nadal: “Sufrir me ha ayudado a encontrar sensaciones positivas”
- Rome Masters 2014 Final: What time does Rafael Nadal play against Novak Djokovic?
- Rafael Nadal’s Hot Shot Against Grigor Dimitrov
- Interview with Rafael Nadal – Rome Masters SF
- Match point Nadal-Dimitrov
- Interview – Nadal: “Sufrir siempre vale la pena”
- Nadal, en otra definición romana
REMINDER: Rafael Nadal’s Birthday Project