- Nadal Drawing On Special Desert Memories + video (via ATP)
… “Wawrinka was playing unbelievable. I don’t know if I would have had the chance to win that match because he was playing amazing. I am a great loser. Normally after a few hours I forget about the losses and look straight to the next thing, but after this tournament it took a little bit more time. But here we are, and the most important thing is my back is healthy.”
… “When you’re losing and competing, that is part of the game. For me, that loss was much harder than in 2012 after six hours. I had that match in the fifth, I fought for six hours, so [I] should be more [disappointed about] that one. [But] this one was much more disappointing because I did everything right to be there and compete for the final and I couldn’t.”
- Rafael Nadal named new brand ambassador of Banc Sabadell (via barcelonaopenbancsabadell.com)
… Spain’s World No. 1 Rafael Nadal will be the new ambassador of the brand Banc Sabadell after signing a long-term agreement with the title sponsor of the Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell on April 2 in Madrid.
… “A lo largo de mi carrera siempre he entrado a la cancha respetando en un ciento por ciento a mi rival. Puedes perder contra cualquiera y eso lo acepto. Tarde o temprano, perderás. Debes estar preparado para todo”, remarcó el ocho veces campeón del Abierto de Francia.
- Day 3: Rafael Nadal Pre-tournament Press conference
- Day 2: Rafael Nadal’s practice in Indian Wells
- Day 1: Rafael Nadal’s first practice in IW
- Rafa Relaxing At the End of Practice
- Break in Practice
- Indian Wells 2014 Trailer on Bein Sport with Rafael Nadal
- Rafa’s practice in Indian Wells
- Rafa’s Wednesday Practice