- Nadal: Ferrer Match-up ‘dangerous’ (via ATP)
… “When he’s playing well, he’s very dangerous on all the surfaces, but especially on this one, because it’s probably the worst surface for me.”
- London Groups Announced (via ATP)
… World No. 1 Rafael Nadal, the 2010 finalist (l. to Federer), who will compete at The O2 for the first time since 2011, is in Group A with 2007 finalist David Ferrer, Tomas Berdych and first-time qualifier Stanislas Wawrinka.
- Rafael Nadal’s defeat gives Novak Djokovic hope of year-end No. 1 (via CNN)
- Nadal: “Best of luck to David” (via fft.fr)
… “He played much better than me today,” said Nadal. “The thing that I can do when these kind of things happen is congratulate my friend and wish him the best of luck for tomorrow (in the final against Djokovic). “I hope he will have his chance tomorrow. For me, just have tomorrow and Monday to practice a little bit in London (for the World Tour Finals). I need to work on a few things.”
Nadal embarranca ante Ferrer (via elpais.com)
… David Ferrer: “Ante Rafa tengo que dar siempre lo mejor de mí, y esta vez me ha ido todo de cara”
- Rafael Nadal v David Ferrer
- Rafael Nadal’s girlfriend Maria Francisca Perello supports her man in Paris
- Photos from the tournament’s Facebook page: Nadal v Ferrer
- Players Attend World Tour Finals Gala: Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer, David Ferrer and a handful of the best doubles teams may be absent, but the gala must go on!
- Full Match + Interview + Highlights: Top seed Rafael Nadal faced defending champion David Ferrer in an all-Spanish semi-final at the BNP Paribas Masters.
- Josh Berry impersonates the top 8 @ ATP World Tour Finals
Good to know!