… “What makes me happy is going on court ever day with a feeling that I am healthy, with the feeling that I am playing well, and the feeling that I can lose and I can win against everybody,” said Nadal.
- Rafael Nadal thinks Roger Federer will be back to his best in 2014 (via skysports.com)
… Rafa Nadal on Roger Federer: “I am sure that he’s not finished. He will work hard in the off-season to be ready for 2014. I am sure he will be back playing great tennis again.”
- Nadal: “My goal is to end the year healthy” (via fft.fr)
- Paris Monday Preview: Nadal, Djokovic Lead Field (via ATP)
… No. 1 Nadal is making his fourth appearance in Bercy, the first since 2009. His best result was a runner-up in his debut in 2007. No. 2 Djokovic is making his ninth straight tournament appearance and he won the title in ’09. He trails Nadal by 2,060 points in the Emirates ATP Race to London. Nadal leads the ATP World Tour with 10 titles and a 68-5 match record this season. He is 10-3 in finals, with two Grand Slam crowns and five ATP Masters 1000 titles.
- Julien Benneteau: “Los franceses adoran a Rafa Nadal” (via tennistopic.com)
… Julien Benneteau talks about love of French people for Rafa: “People think that Rafa is the biggest of all time on clay. People here love him. They adore him. Off the court he is a great person, a gentleman, and on court he is the best.”
- El Tiburón Que Temía A Las Ratas (via tennistopic.com)
… David Ferrer on Rafael Nadal: “When Rafa is well, he is incomparable. All the balls that he catches…its something that nobody does.”
- Nadal arañando a Borg (via tennistopic.com)
- Paris 2013 Nadal Interview: Rafael Nadal is excited to play in Paris for the first time in four years.
- Rafa Nadal talks about Babolat Play: Rafa shares his thoughts on Babolat Play: the first connected tennis racket.