- Latest on the big four (via ESPN)
… It might be something to build on as he heads to the indoor events that have been such a challenge in the past. Nadal has never won the World Tour Finals at the end of the season, perhaps the most significant title still missing from his collection.
- Rafa Nadal: A la conquista de Lima (via cosas.pe)
… “Todas las cosas que ocurren en la carrera de un deportista son pasajeras. Tengo claro que si soy exitoso es por jugar al tenis; no por ser quien soy. Cuando deje el tenis, mi vida volverá a la normalidad, ya no generará tanto interés. Uno tiene que estar preparado para que esto ocurra.”
- Six Top Athletes Using Social Media to Dominate (via blog.hootsuite.com)
… Nadal has amassed an incredible 5.2 million followers on Twitter and over 12 million on Facebook, using social media to connect with his fans and celebrate the game.
- A Totally Scientific Ranking Of 24 Male Athletes Turned Underwear Models (via buzzfeed.com)
… Look at the intensity in Nadal’s eyes. He’s really playing this role. He’s like, “Oh, god. I forgot my clothes at home again. I guess I’ll just grab my head and lean against this metal thing and ponder.” Good. Good modeling.
- Champions Drink Responsibly via Facebook: “Rafa’s given us his best Champion’s Time Out. Why don’t you show us yours and we might feature it in our gallery alongside our Champion, Rafa.”