- McEnroe calls for Nadal to be seeded four at Wimbledon – via uk.eurosport.yahoo.com
…it would be “totally wrong” if Nadal had to play world number one Novak Djokovic, defending champion Roger Federer or home favourite Andy Murray in the quarter-finals.
- Nadal prepares for Wimbledon challenge – via sports.yahoo.com
“I have gone practically two years without playing on grass because last year I arrived in very bad condition due to the knee, just as much in Halle as at Wimbledon. So I have to work from today, doing things right and trying my hardest in every training session, which is the only way to arrive at the first round in good condition.”
- Rafael Nadal Faces Grass Challenge at Wimbledon in Quest to Maintain Elite Play – via bleacherreport.com
- Nadal: “Voy con incertidumbre, no sé cómo voy a responder” – via tenis.as.com
“… Los primeros partidos siempre son complicados porque encuentras tenistas que juegan muy agresivos y no hay margen para la tensión y los nervios. Es un torneo en el que hay que estar concentrado en cada momento porque el partido se te va muy rápido.”
- Rafael Nadal on his way to London!
- Rafael Nadal practices at Wimbledon
- Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and top players say what they would change at Wimbledon
- Photos: A Look Back at Wimbledon (h/t wooffiesrafaramblings.com)
Rafa, what happened again at Wimbledon? Last year you were out in the second round and 2013 the first round. I am your biggest fan since you started in 2003. I love the way you play and your hardwork, your determination, and how you look calm when you are down and don’t show any emotion.You don’t show emotion when you are losing and you fight back to win the match! My family and I are very dissapointed for your performance last year and this year. Please try to improve on the grass and I want you to win more Wimbledon! I know you can do it so please work on the grass. I am praying that you will win more Grand Slams and be the top player. And I love watching you play. Without you it is not as fun to watch and it is even harder to finish watching the rest.
Rafa ira jogar muito bem em Wimbledon veremos um grande jogo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday I had a very bad dream, rafa withdrew her name from wimbledon due to knee injury. The worst dream I ever had.
I BELIEVE THAT MCENROE HAS A VERY SOUND POINT,AND RAFA SHOULD BE ADDED WITH DAVID AS NUMBER 4.ITS UNBELIEVIABLE THAT AFTER WINNING THE RG,RAFA WAS PLACED 5.SURELY COMMON SENSE PRVAILS.. YES YOUR RIGHT MCENROE.
Reblogged this on Astronomy, geography and more.