- Nadal Shines In Three Set Thriller To Set Up Final Against Abu Dhabi Debutant Raonic | mubadalawtc.com
“My year has started very well, it was a great match. The rhythm and the intensity of the game was like after six months of a season. Both of us were happy with the way we played and happy with the way that we moved and how we competed. We tried our best and I think people enjoyed it, we played some great points. For me it’s important to start with a victory.”
“Since three or four months I am playing much better, I feel much better on court and today was a good confirmation of that. I’m happy with the way I played in all aspects and now I just need to keep going. I am working hard to be at the level of the best players and I know that when I was playing well in my career I was ready to compete against all of those guys. I feel good now so let’s see, I feel ready to compete,” he added.
- Rafael Nadal reaches final of Mubadala World Tennis Championship with battling victory over David Ferrer | sport360.com
“I started very well. It was a great match I think. First match of the season and the rhythm and intensity of the game is like after six months of the season,” said a delighted Nadal, who faces Milos Raonic in the final tomorrow.
“So we played I think a great match both of us. We were talking after in the locker room and I think both of us were happy the way we played, happy the way that we moved, and the way that we competed. We tried our best and I think the people enjoyed it. We played great points and for me it’s important to start with a victory, tomorrow I have a chance to play again and I’m excited about it.”
- Rafal Nadal Will Headline MWTC In Abu Dhabi | tennis-tourtalk.com
A lot of players on the tour recently got married. Is there pressure on Nadal of being the next?
“No… I have enough personality to do it when I feel ready for it. But it’s not only about me, it’s about two persons. My girlfriend and I have been together for the last 11 years. Wedding is not very important for us today and we are happy the way it is at the moment,” he told and smiled satisfied.
- Rafael Nadal reflects on victory over David Ferrer in MWTC semi-final
- Rafael Nadal Attends Kids Clinic In Abu Dhabi
- Rafael Nadal: Don’t expect amazing comeback
- Rafa Nadal discussing how he will reflect on 2015