- Nadal Sets Sights On First Miami Crown (via ATP World Tour)
… Nadal is making his 10th visit to the Sony Open Tennis (30-8). He has reached the QF or better in his last six outings but has never lifted the title here. He fell in three finals: 2005 (l. to Federer), 2008 (l. to Davydenko) and 2011 (l. to Djokovic).
- Sports Relief 2014: Andy Murray reveals a glimmer of personality during Mock The Week – ‘I’ve never noticed how beautiful and smooth Rafal Nadal’s skin really is’ (via independent.com) — Can anyone clarify: Did Andy say those lines? It is unclear from the clips attached. Thanks!
- Chatting with Julien Farel, who is styling the hair of top tennis players at Sony Open (via miamiherald.com)
… I adore Nadal’s beautiful, flowing locks. He always comes to see me every year to get his “tournament trim.” His long locks are his signature style, which he will often pair with a bandana — a great go-to accessory if you have long hair. I will never forget when he got it cut and initiated the trend of men with bangs. That was a great look for him.
- Nadal considera sorprendente el dominio de los cuatro grandes (via ATP World Tour)
… “Mi motivación es ser feliz día a día. En estos momentos jugando al tenis soy feliz, es una parte importante de mi vida por más de 20 años”, explicó el mallorquín. “Pero esto no dura por siempre y quiero disfrutar el máximo de lo que me quede”.
- Redoing the rankings, the Roger Federer-Rafael Nadal rivalry, marathon matches: making the whole season matter (via oregonlive.com).
- Interview with Rafael Nadal – Miami 2014
- Rafael Nadal: “El Real Madrid tiene ventaja”
- Rafa Nadal vs. The World Highlights
- Rafa Nadal en la fiesta presentación del Masters 1000 de Miami
- Miguel Ángel Nadal nuevo vicepresidente del CD Manacor de Tercera División