- Rafa Rules – Nadal Tops Federer To Reach Final (via ATP World Tour)
… “For me, it is more important be in the final in the last tournament of the year than [to] have a chance to win against Roger,” said Nadal. “I hope to be ready for that for the last remaining match. I know it’s going to be a difficult one. But I will try my best. I need to play my best match to have a chance tomorrow.
… Nadal and Federer treated the O2 Arena fans to some superb exchanges early on, reminiscent of the classic matches that have punctuated their nine-year rivalry. But Nadal was much sharper at the important moments, converting all four of his break points, while Federer sometimes looked like a shadow of his old self, making 32 unforced errors and hitting some poor volleys.
- It Had to Be You (via tennis.com)
… This year Rafa seems to be on a mission to put his past at this event behind him and get a win while he’s healthy and playing well. While I think this is truly a toss-up, and while I wouldn’t be surprised if it went the other way, I’ll take Nadal to complete his most complete season with one more win.
- Nadal va a por todo (via El Pais)
… “Es la manera perfecta de acabar una de las mejores temporadas de mi carrera”, dijo sobre la pista el español, que por segunda vez alcanza la final del torneo que cierra el curso (tras 2010).
- Rafael Nadal’s depth too much for Roger Federer, says Greg Rusedski (via skysports.com)
… “What was impressive from Nadal was his depth. The forehand was going so much deeper and even the forehand up the line. He just had every shot today and was the better player.”
- First Time, Long Time – London: Nadal d. Federer (via tennis.com)
… Rafa goes to 22-10 in the fabled Fedal rivalry; more significantly, he beats Federer for the first time in five tries indoors. He’ll move on to play his second World Tour Final Monday evening.
… “Not one of their great matches but it was fabulous at the end of the first set. Nadal was remorseless and relentless in dispatching the old man. Roger Federer is 32 and there is no guarantee we will see him here again.”
- Rafael Nadal defeats Roger Federer to reach the Final at the ATP World Tour Final
- Maria Francisca Perello attends the Fedal match
- Chelsea’s Juan Mata was at the O2 in support of fellow Spaniard Nadal: What a game, what a players… Un placer como siempre venir al Masters.
- Funny Rafael Nadal analyses his play against Roger Federer
- Rafael Nadal’s on-court interview
- Highlights: Nadal v Federer
- Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 Sunday Interview Nadal
- Full Match: Nadal vs Federer
- Rafael Nadal habla de los Argentinos
- Rafael Nadal habla de lo que dijo Gaudio del 2005
- Rafa Nadal habla de David Nalbandian